Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rumors, Rumors...

It's been a while since I last posted so please forgive me for my not so brief hiatus. Word is that if you're a Beatifics fan there is plenty to be excited about. Firstly, I got word that Betty Drake's Grape Or Red is being reissued. For those who may not remember, guitarist Andy Schultz. and bassist Paul Novak started Betty Drake from the ashes of The Beatifics and, joined by a couple of guys who's name I've forgotten (they were from a power pop band in North Dakota or something) released Grape or Red in 2002.
I've not yet seen or heard the reissue yet so I don't know if it includes any bonus cuts or extraordinary additions. I'll keep you posted.

Also, rumor has it Randy Seals of Beatifics fame has an upcoming release. AND, Records fans will be thrilled with another offering from John Wicks. More on those very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment